In her role, Michelle is responsible for driving Priority Health’s Statewide network contracting strategy, operations and partnerships to improve quality and lower the cost of care for Priority Health members. Her role covers the entire provider network spectrum of providers from post-acute to physicians and health systems.
She has extensive experience in strategy, health plan mergers, ACO federal regulations, network development, risk-based contracting, population health IT data platforms, care management and process improvement.
Before joining Priority Health, Ilitch served in several roles in population health management, clinical integration, payer strategy, and ACO creation at Trinity Health.
In this capacity, she helped create ACOs in 14 markets nationally and concentrated within Southeast Michigan. Ilitch also held a role with Blue Cross Blue Shield (BCBSM)’s Physician Group Incentive Program (PGIP), where she oversaw the management of the pharmacy incentive program.
Board Participation/Licensure/Certification/Associations include:
- Board Member, InterOpstation & Interoperability Institute, 2023
- Leadership Detroit Class XLIII, 2022-2023
- Inforum 2022-2023 Board of Directors
- Board of Directors, Michigan Health Information Network (MiHIN)
- DBusiness Magazine 30 in Their Thirties, 2022
- Lean Healthcare Certificate, University of Michigan Integrative Systems and Design, College of Engineering, 2013
In addition, she is a Senior Lecturer at the University of Michigan School of Public Health, Health Management and Policy (HMP) department.
Michelle earned a Master of Public Health (MPH) from the University of Washington and a B.A. from Albion College.